What data do we collect?
The Organization collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- [Add any other data the Organization collects]
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Organization with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
The Organization may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- [Add any indirect source of data the Organization has]
How will we use your data?
The Organization collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests, manage your account.
- Email you with information and services we think you might like.
- If you have agreed, the Organization will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
The Organization securely stores your data at our premises and via trusted professional services.
The Organization will keep your data for the purposes for which it was collected for the period is it needed.
If you have agreed to receive marketing wthe Organization may send you information that we think you might like, as well as those of partners, you may opt out at any time using the links at the bottom of emails or by directly contacting us.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please get in touch.
What are your data protection rights?
The Organization would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that the Organization correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Organization to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that the Organization erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that the Organization restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the Organization's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - Tou have the right to request that the Organization transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 094 936 4054
Or write to us: Disabled Drivers Association of Ireland, Ballindine, Claremorris, Co. Mayo
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our website
- What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - The Organization uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - The Organization uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your lP address. The Organization may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
The DDAI take the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure the personal data that we process. With your consent, the DDAI will process your ordinary and special category personal data in accordance with European and Domestic Data Protection Legislation solely for the purposes of providing “Disabled Persons Parking Permits” and to comply with regulatory and legislative obligations.The DDAI will not, without your knowledge, supply your data to any third party except where such a transfer is a necessary part of the activities which we undertake as an organisation, or to facilitate services provided on our behalf by our GDPR compliant third parties or if required to by law.
You have the right to obtain information about the data that we hold on you and to complain the Data Protection Commission about any concern you may have.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 094 936 4054
Write to us: Disabled Drivers Association of Ireland, Ballindine, Claremorris, Co. Mayo