The 52nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Disabled Drivers Association of Ireland will take place on Saturday 8th October 2022 in The Killeshin Hotel, Dublin Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
We are delighted to be holding this year’s AGM in person, the first time since 2019. For those who are unable to attend we will be live streaming the event. You can view on your computer, tablet or phone. Please register using this Zoom link – AGM REGISTER HERE (you are required to pre-register). Please contact the hotel directly if you would like to book accommodation - Quote ref number 373447 to receive a reduced rate.
- 10:00 am Registration – Tea/coffee will be served
- 10:30 am Pat Carty (Chairman) - Official opening
- 10:45 am Kenneth Fox, CEO, – Presentation on proposed upcoming changes to the Disabled Drivers and Passengers Tax Relief Scheme – followed by Q&A
- 11.45 am Richard Ryder, DDAI – Report on DDAI activities and presentation on results of the recent Disabled Parking Permit/Parking Bay survey – followed by Q&A
12.30 pm LUNCH
2:00pm 52nd Annual General Meeting of the Disabled Drivers Association of Ireland
- Reading of the minutes of the 51st AGM
- Financial report
- Chairpersons address
- Chief executive's report
- Election of directors
- Any other business
NOTE: Submissions for inclusion on the order of business should be forwarded to the Chairman at the start of the meeting
4:00pm AGM Closed
A Member who wishes to stand for election as a director of the Association should be proposed and seconded by fellow members on the enclosed nomination form which should be returned to Ballindine by Friday 30th September either by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Voting and nominations are confined to members who are in good standing (paid up).